Copia Automation brings modern DevOps tooling to industrial automation, standardizing processes to drive quality, efficiency, and uptime at scale.
- Quality: Copia drives quality by enabling teams to capture issues earlier in the development lifecycle and better leverage team expertise.
- Efficiency: Copia breaks the one-engineer-to-a-project paradigm, enabling you to apply your talent where and when it’s needed most. Engineers can easily move between projects and work simultaneously on the same code base.
- Uptime: Copia provides visibility into when code changes and why. The last working version is instantly available to accelerate recovery during operational disruptions.
- Tracks all file changes with rich context and ensures access to previous versions
- Renders Ladder Diagram or Ladder Logic (LD), Function Block Diagram (FBD), and Structured Text (ST) in a browser or desktop app
- Visually highlights differences between versions
- Provides advanced code review with in-line commenting on PLC files
- Enables the work of multiple engineers to be merged effectively
With proven version control, powerful collaboration, and accelerated code review, Copia's Git-Based Source Control grants you the full power of Git integrated natively with controls code.
- Schedules and executes backups of PLC and robotic code directly from the devices
- Automatically detects and notifies the team of code changes
- Visually compares running machine state to the expected code
- Enables backups to be added to the project history as a version-of-record
When paired with Copia's source control solution, DeviceLink offers best-in-class data protection, change detection and notification, and improved visibility.